Maryanne Christiano-Mistretta, Proprietor
“Of all the seasons, autumn offers the most to man and requires the least of him.”– Hal Borland
Doesn’t it seem like life is just so effortless during the autumn season?
It’s been nothing but magic for me, these past three months. I’ll be presenting lectures in some new places, and returning to some old ones. I’m also covering some great events in New Jersey, which you can read about below. But there’s also free time for plenty of fun too.
I’m confident all of you are having a wonderful fall as well!
WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU?
- BOOK EDITING (Completed manuscripts only)
- SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
- EXTRA WORK (or small acting roles in commercials and indie films)
- OVER 50 MODELING
- EVENT HELP
- CAT SITTING
- ACTING (Supporting roles or extra work) – Link to Actors Access: https://resumes.actorsaccess.com/2097959-5860927
Note: Pear Tree will only present lectures/talks with a contract to be paid “day of.”
ABSOLUTELY NO NEGOTIATIONS.
Two wonderful articles this month! It was great getting out in the fresh air and write about these great stories for TAP into Paterson and TAP into Hoboken!
I was highly honored to be invited back as a guest on James Burns’ Anti-Bullying 101 podcast.
You can listen here: https://anchor.fm/james-burns5/episodes/Meet-Maryanne-Christiano-Mistretta-e1ho8u0
If you need further inspiration, check out my You Tube channel. There are dozens of videos to make you smile: Be YOUnique, the anti-bullying You Tube channel
“Be (Extra)Ordinary: Ten Ways to Become Your Own Hero” by Maryanne Christiano-Mistretta Be ExtraOrdinary
“I Don’t Want to Be Like You” by Maryanne Christiano-Mistretta I Don’t Want to Be Like You
“Love Cats” second edition by Krystianna Mercury is now available on audio only: Love Cats
Contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org) if your library, JCC, rotary club, or senior group would love to have a presentation. Topics are listed below. Or we can discuss creating a topic for additional cost.
I’m also available to help at trade shows such as Chiller and Comic Con
For all events, payment is due day of. Waiver or contract must be signed in advance.
- Wednesday, November 16, 2022, 6:30 p.m. “Eat Well for the Holidays” @Kinnelon Library, Kinnelon, NJ. FREE, but you must call library to sign up. There will be sampling and giveaways!
- Saturday, November 19, 2022, 10:30 a.m. “Newsies: History of the Newspaper Industry” @ Kip Center, Rutherford, NJ.
- Monday, November 21, 2022, 3:30 p.m. “Newsies: History of the Newspaper Industry” @Applewood Retirement Community, Freehold Township, NJ.
- Tuesday, November 22, 2022, 1 p.m. “Eat Well for the Holidays” @Hillside Public Library, Hillside, NJ. FREE, but you must call library to sign up. There will be sampling and giveaways!
- Saturday, December 3, 2022, 1 p.m. “Going Going Gone: What the Next Generation Won’t Remember” @Hillside Public Library, Hillside, NJ. FREE, but you must call library to sign up.
- Monday, December 26, 2022, 12:45 p.m. “Going Going Gone: What the Next Generation Won’t Remember” @JCC West Orange, West Orange, NJ.
- Monday, January 23, 2023, 10:30 a.m. “Going Going Gone” @Neptune Senior Center, Neptune, NJ. (RAIN/SNOW DATE — Monday, January 30, 2023, 10:30 a.m.)
- Wednesday, January 25, 2023, 2 p.m. “Going Going Gone: What the Next Generation Won’t Remember” @Renaissance at Raritan Valley, Somerset, NJ. (RAIN/SNOW DATE Thursday, January 26, 2023, 2 p.m.)
- Sunday, January 29, 2023, 2 p.m. “Healthy Pasta Alternatives” @ Summit Library, Summit, NJ. FREE, but must call library to sign up. There will be sampling and prizes!! (RAIN/SNOW DATE – Sunday, February 5, 2023).
- Monday, February 6, 2023, 11 a.m. “Going Going Gone” @Somerset Senior Center, Warren, NJ.
- Thursday, March 2, 2023, 1 p.m. “Going, Going, Gone: What the Next Generation Won’t Remember” @Valley Cottage Library, Valley Cottage, NY. FREE, but you must call library to sign up. (RAIN/SNOW DATE – Thursday, March 9).
- Thursday, March 16, 2023, 1 p.m. “Healthy Pasta Alternatives” @Lodi Public Library, Lodi, NJ. FREE, but call the library to register. (RAIN/SNOW DATE – Thursday, March 23).
During the pandemic, I became a certified feline behaviorist. I’m honored to say I’ve teamed up with Meowtel and am now available for cat sitting! https://meowtel.com/sitter/416445e522/purrfect-paws-cat-sitting
WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU?
Maryanne Christiano-Mistretta is an award winning journalist, international author, book editor/ghost writer and speaker. Contact: MaryAnneChristiano@Gmail.com. Or call 908-276-1514 for pricing and availability.
List of Topics for Speaking Engagements
Anti-Bullying: Take Your Power Back!
“Newsies: History of the Newspaper Industry”
“Going Going Gone: What the Next Generation Won’t Remember” (land lines, typewriters, etc.)
“Law of Attraction: Focusing on Positive Thoughts”
“Meet Your Soul Mate: It’s Easier Than You Think”
Health Conscious Foodies
(Note: Those that include a dish are limited to 20 people)
“Raw Foods for Beginners” (includes raw pudding dessert)
“Healthy Pasta Alternatives” (includes dish)
“Vegan for Beginners” (includes dish)
“Eat Healthy for the Holidays” (includes dish)
“Here’s to Your Health and the Benefits of Walking”
“Be a Leader, Not a Bully” (geared to all age groups)
What makes my lectures unique is that I get the audience to participate, sharing their views and experiences. They always have a great time! (And we have giveaways!)
Call 908-276-1514 for pricing and availability.
Pear Tree Enterprises has buttons! If you are interested in supporting Pear Tree by proudly wearing a button, please send your address to MaryAnneChristiano@Gmail.com Please put “Button” as the subject head.
Copyright (c) 2022 Pear Tree Enterprises. All rights reserved.